- Starts : On 25th June 2018 with PGP 2019
- Duration : Till 20th May 2019
- Timings : By 10 AM Daily
What is the objective of “Daily Targets Initiative”?
- Objective is to enable students prepare for both prelims and mains smartly by self study.
- Self Study based preparation is often unplanned which leads to inefficient preparation.
- Students often are not able cover entire syllabus which leads to failures and wastage of entire years of effort.
- “Daily Targets Initiative” is scientifically designed for next 320 days to cover entire syllabus along with revision.
Who should follow this program?
- Students who are preparing for Prelims 2019 in self-study mode without any classes/coaching support.
- Students who have taken some coaching/classes, but would like to follow a disciplined approach to syllabus completion for both Prelims and Mains.
- Working candidates who would like to prepare on their own but need a plan to follow.
- Students who do not have guidance from teachers/seniors and are preparing alone from home.
How will this course benefit students?
If followed religiously, one will be able to:
- Complete all NCERTs till class 10th by 8th August 2018
- Complete all NCERTs with Revision by 30th October 2018
- Complete all Standard Books with Revision by 28th February 2019
- Complete Mains GS syllabus once by 15th February 2019
Will there be Tests in this initiative?
There will two types of test conducted by us:
(1). Daily MCQs : Which will be posted daily here
(2). Prelims Test Series : Which will be a part of Prelims Guidance Program 2019.