Day 10 : 04th July 2018
(1). Science – VII – Chapters 1 to 4
- Chapter 01: Nutrition in Plants
- Chapter 02: Nutrition in Animals
- Chapter 03: Fibre to Fabric
- Chapter 04: Heat
(2). Social and Political Life II – Class VII – Chapter 1 and 2
- Chapter 01: ON EQUALITY
- Chapter 02: ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT IN HEALTH
Polity NCERTs are also important for Mains. Try to understand the basic concepts and also try to catch the language of these books. This is the best language which one should use in Mains Answers.
(3). Map of India : Mountains, Lakes, Waterfalls
- Go through all the mountain ranges and highlight them in your atlas. Try to make a map in your mind.
- Relate mountains with state borders, river origin, National Parks etc.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_India . Make notes for important ones like Kolleru, Pulicat, Sambhar etc.
(4). Current of 03rd July from IAS4Sure Website
(5). Read One Newspaper
(6). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(7). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution
- Read it from either Lakshmikant initial chapters or from History Books
- Various Charters and Acts in British time, how things evolved and why?
- Constitutional debate
- 1935 Act; How it impacted our constitution? Why 1935 Act could not be implemented etc.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here