Day 11 : 05th July 2018
(1). Science – VII – Chapters 5 to 8
- Chapter 05: Acids, Bases and Salts
- Chapter 06: Physical and Chemical Changes
- Chapter 07: Weather, Climate and Adaptations of Animals to Climate
- Chapter 08: Winds, Storms and Cyclones
(2). Social and Political Life II – Class VII – Chapter 3 and 4
- Chapter 03: HOW THE STATE GOVERNMENT WORKS
- Chapter 04: GROWING UP AS BOYS AND GIRLS
Polity NCERTs are also important for Mains. Try to understand the basic concepts and also try to catch the language of these books. This is the best language which one should use in Mains Answers.
(3). Map of India : Mountains, Lakes, Waterfalls
- Go through all the mountain ranges and highlight them in your atlas. Try to make a map in your mind.
- Relate mountains with state borders, river origin, National Parks etc.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_India . Make notes for important ones like Kolleru, Pulicat, Sambhar etc.
(4). Current of 04th July from IAS4Sure Website
(5). Read One Newspaper
(6). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(7). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
Indian Constitution – features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Read these from Lakshmikant first :
- Evolution of Basic Structure
- Amendments procedure and list of amendments
- Then google
- Amendment procedure controversies
- Why preamble is important etc.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here