Day 47 : 10th August 2018
(1). An Introduction to Indian Art – Class XI – Chapters 5 – 8
- Chapter 05: LATER MURAL TRADITIONS
- Chapter 06: TEMPLE ARCHITECTURE AND SCULPTURE
- Chapter 07: INDIAN BRONZE SCULPTURE
- Chapter 08: SOME ASPECTS OF INDO ISLAMIC ARCHITECTURE
(2). Map of Europe
- Focus on rivers of Europe today.
- See which river flows in which country
- In which sea a particular river fall
(3). Current of 09th August from IAS4Sure Notes
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
- You have a list of important topics of culture from yesterday. Cover any two topics today.
- Cover Poverty and Hunger related issues
- Search in IAS4Sure notes – Poverty, PDS, Shanta Kumar, Hunger etc.
- Cover basics of Ethics (Google following questions) and prepare 1 page note on each question:
- What is Ethics?
- How it effects our actions?
- Dimensions of Ethics
- How Ethics are developed?
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here