Day 48 : 11th August 2018
(1). Indian Constitution at Work – Class XI – Chapters 1 – 4
This is a very good book to build solid basics for Polity and Indian Governance section. Don’t skip it.
- Chapter 01: CONSTITUTION: WHY AND HOW?
- Chapter 02: RIGHTS IN THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- Chapter 03: ELECTION AND REPRESENTATION
- Chapter 04: EXECUTIVE
- Chapter 05: LEGISLATURE
(2). Map of Europe
- Focus on Mountains and link them with borders of countries and rivers
(3). Current of 10th August from IAS4Sure Notes
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
- Cover any two topics from culture. (Take help of important topics list you prepared)
- Cover Education related topics from IAS4Sure Notes like:
- No Detention Policy
- FDI in Education
- New Education Policy
- UGC Reformsetc.
- Cover basics of Ethics (Google following questions) and prepare 1 page note on each question:
- What is Ethics?
- How it effects our actions?
- Dimensions of Ethics
- How Ethics are developed?
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here