Day 5 : 29th June 2018
(1). History : Our Past II – Class VII – Chapters 1 to 4
- Chapter 05: RULERS AND BUILDINGS
- Chapter 06: TOWNS, TRADERS AND CRAFTS PERSONS
- Chapter 07: TRIBES, NOMADS AND SETTLED COMMUNITIES
(2). Science – Class VI – Chapters 1 to 4
- Chapter 05: SEPARATION OF SUBSTANCES
- Chapter 06: CHANGES AROUND US
- Chapter 07: GETTING TO KNOW PLANTS
- Chapter 08: BODY MOVEMENTS
- Chapter 09: THE LIVING ORGANISMS AND THEIR SURROUNDINGS
- Chapter 10: MOTION AND MEASUREMENT OF DISTANCES
(3). Map of India : Important lines
Focus on important lines like:
- Tropic of cancer
- Date line
- Ten Degree Channel
- 9 Degree Channel etc.
Make 2-3 page notes as per your convenience like Tropic of Cancer passes through States, 9 Degree channel is between etc
(4). Current of 28th June from IAS4Sure Website
(5). Read One Newspaper
(6). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(7). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
Various Security forces and agencies and their mandate :
- You can read basics about them from IAS4Sure Notes. Google about them to read in detail.
- Make short 1-2 page notes on all security agencies. Focus on issues around them.
- Then google controversies around them like
- search NATGRID issue in google news tab
- search Joint Military Command in google news tab
- CRPF issues etc.
- Make 1-2 page notes on each topic.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here