Day 9 : 03rd July 2018
(1). Our Environment – Class VII – Chapters 6 to 10
- Chapter 06: NATURAL VEGETATION AND WILD LIFE
- Chapter 07: HUMAN ENVIRONMENT-SETTLEMENT, TRANSPORT AND COMMUNICATION
- Chapter 08: HUMAN ENVIRONMENT INTERACTIONS THE TROPICAL AND SUBTROPICAL REGIONS
- Chapter 09: LIFE IN THE TEMPERATE GRASSLANDS
- Chapter 10: LIFE IN THE DESERTS
(2). Social and Political Life I – Class VI – Chapters 5 to 9
- Chapter 05: PANCHAYAT RAJ
- Chapter 06: RURAL ADMINISTRATION
- Chapter 07: URBAN ADMINISTRATION
- Chapter 08: RURAL LIVELIHOODS
- Chapter 09: URBAN LIVELIHOODS
(3). Map of India : Location of National Parks, Tiger reserves
- Go step wise. First read the entire list and draw a big picture in your mind.
- Try to relate names with geography like Nallamalla is a South Indian name, Ranthambhore should be in North etc.
- Then, in second reading prepare 4-5 line note on each reserve
- Type of forest
- State, Hills, River
(4). Current of 02nd July from IAS4Sure Website
(5). Read One Newspaper
(6). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(7). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
Indian Constitution- historical underpinnings, evolution
- Read it from either Lakshmikant initial chapters or from History Books
- Various Charters and Acts in British time, how things evolved and why?
- Constitutional debate
- 1935 Act; How it impacted our constitution? Why 1935 Act could not be implemented etc.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here