Day 16 : 10th July 2018
(1). Social and Political Life III – Class VIII – Chapters 1 to 5
- Chapter 01: THE INDIAN CONSTITUTION
- Chapter 02: UNDERSTANDING SECULARISM
- Chapter 03: WHY DO WE NEED A PARLIAMENT?
- Chapter 04: UNDERSTANDING LAWS
- Chapter 05: JUDICIARY
(2). Map of South Asia: Pakistan
- Focus more on mountains, plateaus and rivers in Pakistan
- Location of Important cities
- Border areas
(3). Current of 09th July from IAS4Sure Notes
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
- Make a timeline of all important events in world history like Industrial revolution, American revolution, French Revolution, Italian reunification etc.
- Just note the events in increasing order of their time.
- It will help in understanding interlinks between them
- How to build a Timeline? It is a gradual process. Keep reading NCERTs (Old World History) as stories. Side by side maintain a record of important events like 1979 – Steam Engine ( Page XXX NCERT), 1811 – Luddite Revolution (Page XXX NCERT) etc.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here