Day 12 : 06th July 2018
(1). Science – VII – Chapters 9 to 12
- Chapter 09: Soil
- Chapter 10: Respiration in Organisms
- Chapter 11: Transportation in Animals and Plants
- Chapter 12: Reproduction in Plants
(2). Social and Political Life II – Class VII – Chapter 5 to 7
- Chapter 05: WOMEN CHANGE THE WORLD
- Chapter 06: UNDERSTANDING MEDIA
- Chapter 07: UNDERSTANDING ADVERTISING
Polity NCERTs are also important for Mains. Try to understand the basic concepts and also try to catch the language of these books. This is the best language which one should use in Mains Answers.
(3). Map of India : Mountains, Lakes, Waterfalls
- Revise River Map you prepared 2-3 days ago and try to relate it to Mountain ranges.
- Locate important peaks https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mountains_in_India
- Relate mountains with state borders, river origin, National Parks etc.
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_lakes_of_India . Make notes for important ones like Kolleru, Pulicat, Sambhar etc.
(4). Current of 05th July from IAS4Sure Website
(5). Read One Newspaper
(6). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(7). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
Indian Constitution – features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Read these from Lakshmikant first :
- Evolution of Basic Structure
- Amendments procedure and list of amendments
- Then google
- Amendment procedure controversies
- Why preamble is important etc.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here