Day 24 : 18th July 2018
- Our Pasts – III (Part – I) – Class VIII
- Our Pasts – III (Part – II) – Class VIII
(2). Map of South Asia: Revision
- Revise all the things that you have marked in your Atlas in past week.
(3). Current of 17th July from IAS4Sure Notes
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
- Read Disaster related topics from IAS4Sure notes. Search in Onenote/Evernote. You will find all related aspects like:
- Crowd Management
- Oil Spills
- Forest Fires
- Investment in Disaster Management
- National Disaster Management Plan
- NDMA Guidelines
- Sendai Framework
- Udaipur Declaration etc.
- If you do not have access to IAS4Sure notes. You can google these terms and prepare your own notes.
- Keep working on World History timeline.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here