Day 13 : 07th July 2018
(1). Science – VII – Chapters 13 to 18
- Chapter 13: Motion and Time
- Chapter 14: Electric Current and its Effects
- Chapter 15: Light
- Chapter 16: Water: A Precious Resource
- Chapter 17: Forests: Our Lifeline
- Chapter 18: Wastewater Story
(2). Social and Political Life II – Class VII – Chapter 5 to 7
- Chapter 08: MARKETS AROUND US
- Chapter 09: A SHIRT IN THE MARKET
- Chapter 10: STRUGGLES FOR EQUALITY
Polity NCERTs are also important for Mains. Try to understand the basic concepts and also try to catch the language of these books. This is the best language which one should use in Mains Answers.
(3). Map of India : Mountains, Lakes, Waterfalls
- Now you have covered Rivers, Mountains, Lakes and Waterfalls. Try to link all of them and relate them.
- Revise whatever you have marked in your atlas in past few days.
(4). Current of 06th July from IAS4Sure Website
(5). Read One Newspaper
(6). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(7). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
Indian Constitution – features, amendments, significant provisions and basic structure.
- Search Constitution in IA4Sure Notes and read about topics like:
- Constitution, Constitutional law & Constitutionalism
- Constituent Assembly
- Regulating Act 1773
- GOI Act 1935
- India vs US – Constitution etc.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here