Day 32 : 26th July 2018
(1). Democratic Politics I – Class IX – Chapters 1 -3
- Chapter 01: DEMOCRACY IN CONTEMPRARY WORLD
- Chapter 02: WHAT IS DEMOCRACY? WHY DEMOCRACY?
- Chapter 03: CONSTITUTIONAL DESIGN
Most of the students leave these NCERTs and straight away start reading Lakshmikant. But, these NCERTs are must to build solid foundation in Polity and our governance related topics.
(2). Map of East and South-East Asia: Brunei and nearby seas
- Look for various Seas, passes, bays, islands in East Asia.
- Rivers of South East Asia.
(3). Current of 25th July from IAS4Sure Notes
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
- Revise World History
- Read Security related topics from IAS4Sure Notes:
- Antiquities theft
- Central Anti-Terrorism Unit
- TADA and POTA
- Terrorism in India
- Bangladesh Border Fencing
- Border Management
- Coastal Surveillence
- Maritime Security etc.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here