Day 40 : 03rd August 2018
(1). Science – Class X – Chapters 1 – 8
- Chapter 01: CHEMICAL REACTIONS AND EQUATIONS
- Chapter 02: ACIDS, BASES AND SALTS
- Chapter 03: METALS AND NON METALS
- Chapter 04: CARBON AND ITS COMPOUNDS
- Chapter 05: PERIODIC CLASSIFICATION OF ELEMENTS
- Chapter 06: LIFE PROCESSES
- Chapter 07: CONTROL AND COORDINATION
- Chapter 08: HOW DO ORGANISMS REPRODUCE?
(2). Map of Central and Northern Asia
- Internalize country names. They are very confusing. See which country touches India, China, Pakistan and Afghanistan border
- See countries around Caspian Sea, Black Sea, Aral Sea etc.
- See major rivers
(3). Current of 02nd August from IAS4Sure Notes
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
- Revise World History
- In past 2 weeks you have covered most of the world history. Now revise it topic by topic and try to interconnect the events.
- Look at past year papers of GS1 and History Optional to get an idea what type of questions are asked by UPSC.
- Cover following Topics from IAS4Sure Notes or google them:
- Civil Society
- NGO Foreign Funding
- Citizen Participation
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- FCRA and Vedanta Donation Case
- Civil Society and Good Governance
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here