Day 1 : 25th June 2018
(1). History : Our Pasts – Class VI – Chapters 1 to 6
- Chapter 01: WHAT, WHERE, HOW AND WHEN?
- Chapter 02: ON THE TRAIL OF THE EARLIEST PEOPLE
- Chapter 03: FROM GATHERING TO GROWING FOOD
- Chapter 04: IN THE EARLIEST CITIES
- Chapter 05: WHAT BOOKS AND BURIALS TELL US
- Chapter 06: KINGDOMS, KINGS AND AN EARLY REPUBLIC
(2). Map of India : India’s location, Neighbors etc.
Pick any good atlas and try to focus on
- India’s location,
- Its longitude latitude,
- Seas around it,
- What lines crosses it
- Boundaries of states etc.
(3). Current of 23rd June from IAS4Sure Website
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
Read Ethics Terminology from here
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here