Day 26 : 20th July 2018
(1). Economics – Class IX – Chapter 1 & 2
- Read it slowly and try to understand basic concepts.
- Use this website http://www.arthapedia.in to understand basic concepts. You can use this website to understand various basic economic concepts/definitions.
(2). Map of East and South-East Asia: Japan, Korea, China etc.
- Look for various Seas, passes, bays, islands in East Asia.
- Location of important cities and their N-S, E-W orientation.
(3). Current of 18th and 19th July from IAS4Sure Notes
(4). Read One Newspaper
(5). Listen to Spotlight/news Analysis on NEWSONAIR
(6). If time permits:
- RSTV : The Big Picture
- RSTV : India’s world
- Revise Whatever you have read in World History till now. We will cover most of the topics of World History in coming 10 days. Next 10 days after that will be used for revision again to finalize your World History Syllabus.
MCQs based on current and today’s targets will be posted in night here
You can download entire schedule here