One of your friends, who is very ambitious to achieve higher social status by acquiring wealth by any means, is planning to force her present husband to divorce her by threatening him that she would file police complaint against him accusing him of domestic violence, and then marry a rich realtor who has fallen in love with her. You are well aware of her plans to use the rich realtor to acquire wealth. She keeps on promising you that she would make you rich too. She has been of great support to you through all of your struggles and you consider her as you strength and moral support. She shares all her secrets with you believing that you would safeguard them. Meanwhile, your husband who doesn’t like the attitude of your friend is asking you to stay away from her. He is forcing you to break friendship with her.
- Trust – Trust of my friend’s husband stands shattered. He is unaware of the plans of his wife and without doing anything wrong may face legal case.
- Moral degradation – My friend is trying to file a wrong case in case her husband does not give divorce just to fulfil her superficial ambition of being rich. Also, the rich realtor who is ready to marry a girl who is already married.
- Trust of my friend broken if I reveal her plan
- Actions of my friend towards her husband
- Temptation of being rich by helping my friend
- Losing a close friend on the advice of my husband