Skip to content
- It is a volcano in Central Indonesia.
- It erupted on 16th December 2018, sending ash about 7.5 km high in the sky.
- Mount Soputan erupted twice on the same day, forcing local residents to move to safer places.
- Mount Soputan volcano is one of the most active volcanoes of Indonesia.
- It is located on the Sulawesi island in Indonesia.
- The country of Indonesia is an archipelago which is highly prone to earthquakes and volcanoes as it is located on the “the Pacific Ring of Fire”.