Skip to content
- Dhanush missile is also known as Prithvi-III.
- It is naval variant of indigenously-developed Prithvi-II missile.
- Its design features customisations to Prithvi platform to make it suitable for launch from ship.
- It is short-range ballistic missile capable of carrying nuclear as well as conventional warheads.
- It has length of 8.53 meters and 0.9 metre wide is capable of carrying a payload of 500 kg and is capable of hitting both land and sea-based targets.
- It can be used for both ship-to-ship and ship-to-surface strikes.
- It has declared strike range of 350 km.