Day 4 Targets
(1). NCERT 7th Social and Political Life II Chapter 1 to 5
- Chapter 01: ON EQUALITY
- Chapter 02: ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT IN HEALTH
- Chapter 03: HOW THE STATE GOVERNMENT WORKS
- Chapter 04: GROWING UP AS BOYS AND GIRLS
- Chapter 05: WOMEN CHANGE THE WORLD
These are very basic concepts. Just read them as a story. Reading them should take 2 hours at most. If you have read them in past you can skip them.
(2). Lakshmikant Polity Chapter 8 to 11
- Chapter 08: Directive Principles of State Policy
- Chapter 09: Fundamental Duties
- Chapter 10: Amendments of the Constitution
- Chapter 11: Basic Structure of the Constitution
These chapters are very important not only from Prelims point of view but also in overall preparation. Many MCQs have been asked from these chapters. You can quote Articles/ Provisions from these chapters in your Mains answers. Even if you have read these chapters earlier, revise them once.
(3). Read any One Newspaper
Just read, don’t make notes. We will provide notes from today’s newspaper in your Onenote/ Evernote directly. Notes from today’s newspaper will be uploaded in night.
(4). Current Affairs : Read yesterday’s current update from your IAS4Sure notes in Onenote / Evernote
(5). Attempt Daily Revision Test here .Test will be available at 6:00 PM. You can attempt it anytime after that. Test contains 10 MCQs from above topics and 5 MCQs from yesterday’s current notes.
(6). If you have time, you can attempt tests inside MCQ Factory related to DPSP, FD, Amendment and Basic Structure
You can ping your assigned mentors on whatsapp / telegram in case you have any doubts.
Contact 9897588852 via Telegram or email to [email protected] if you have any query.