- You can edit the same notes, insert new incidents, add examples/ case study or good info graphics. It can’t be done on paper.
- You can tag notes with syllabus topic name. Reading by tag will help you cover all related topics at one go.
- Notes are searchable. With time, Evernote will be your personal wiki where you can search any keyword and related notes will come up.
- Same notes will sync on your laptop and mobile. You can revise in your class while waiting for teacher or traveling.
- You can share your notes with 2-3 serious guys and collaborate to build best notes.
- See how our notes look on mobile here
- If you are simply copy pasting, then notes will become unmanageable and too bulky.
- Some people has difficulty reading from laptop. You can take print outs though.
Some of the screenshots of IAS4Sure’s Evernote are given below:
(1). Notes Sorted by Date:
(2). Search inside Notes:
(3). How notes look:
(4). Related notes are automatically suggested by Evernote Premium: