World Government Summit
- The World Government Summit is a neutral, non-profit organization at the intersection of government and innovation.
- The World Government Summit functions as a knowledge exchange platform for leaders in the public and private sectors to convene and collaborate with world-renowned experts to create a positive impact for citizens worldwide.
- The World Government Summit is a global platform dedicated to shaping the future of governments worldwide.
- It sets the agenda each year for the next generation of governments, focusing on how they can harness innovation and technology to solve universal challenges facing humanity.
- It provides a unique platform to showcase and exchange best practices and smart solutions to the challenges that nations face.
- The seventh annual World Government Summit is being held in Dubai (UAE).