Are you the ONE who don't like to take chances and waste one precious year by failing in Prelims?
Do you want to test your knowledge after reading a particular topic? Then The MCQ Factory (TMF) is for you!
It provides topic wise high quality MCQs for testing your knowledge in a particular topic.
More details here
- The temple is situated atop a hill in the deep forests of the Periyar Tiger Reserve in the Western Ghats in Pathanamthitta district.
- This ancient forest shrine, situated 210 km from Kochi, draws pilgrims from different parts of the country.
- Recently, with the development of road transport and communication facilities, Sabarimala has been witnessing a phenomenal increase in the number of pilgrims.
- The Travancore Devaswom Board, administers the temple.
- The Travancore Devaswom Board estimates that around 5 crore devotees had visited the temple during the last pilgrim season.
- The season normally begins in mid-November and ends in January.