Skip to content
- The eleventh edition of World Hindi Conference (विश्व हिंदी सम्मेलन) will be hosted by Mauritius in its capital city Port Lois in August 18-20, 2018.
- The conference provides common platform to several Hindi scholars, writers and laureates from different parts of the world to contribute to the language.
- It will be organised by Ministry of External Affairs, Government of India in association with Government of Mauritius.
- It is organised every third year.
- The theme of the Conference is “Vaishvik Hindi Aur Bharatiy Sanskriti“.
- World Hindi Conference was started in 1975 to make Hindi language a medium of service and knowledge and enable it to move forward with time.