Ministry/Department : Ministry of Human Resource Development
Objective : To make people aware about cashless economic system.
- VISAKA aims to create awareness among people about digital economy and cashless modes of transactions
- It was launched on line with Prime Minister’s appeal to youth in ‘Mann Ki Baat’ for creating awareness for making India digital and cashless economy.
- Under it, young students and faculty members will be roped to encourage and motivate people to use a digitally enabled cashless economic system for transfer of fund.
- For active participation of youth and faculty, HRD Minister also launched a webpage where students can register themselves.
- On this website, students and faculty members also can provide their feedback and suggestions on the initiative as well as upload the progress of their work.