Skip to content
- It is a weapon locating radar system.
- Developed by DRDO’s Electronics & Radar Development Establishment (LRDE)
- It can perform two roles:
- Weapon Location Mode for enemy Artillery and
- Direction of Own artillery Fire (DOOAF) Mode for Artillery
- Provides quick, automatic and accurate location of all enemy weapons like mortars, shells and rockets firing within its effective zone of coverage
- Simultaneously it can handle multiple projectiles fired from different weapons at different locations. It can also direct artillery response based on the incoming enemy fire