Skip to content
- PMEAC is a non-constitutional and non-statutory, non-permanent and independent body.
- It is constituted with the prime and sole aim to analyse all critical issues, economic or otherwise, referred to it by the prime minister and advising him thereon.
- It is mandated to give advice to prime minister on economic matters such as inflation, GDP changes, export-import changes, creating supporting environment for increased trade and commerce.
- Submit periodic reports to PM related to macroeconomic developments and issues which will have implications of the economic policy.
- Analyse any topics, issues assigned by the PM and provide advice to them.
- Analyse macroeconomic issues having high importance and present the views to PM and any other task which is assigned by Prime Minister.