Skip to content
- Merged reality is a new way of experiencing virtual reality and real world together, using cutting-edge technology.
- It digitises the real world and allows people to experience the virtual world without coming into conflict with the real world.
- The merged reality is more dynamic and natural compared to virtual reality.
- Unlike virtual reality, merged reality needs the right combination software and hardware.
- One example of merged reality is playing two musical instruments at the same time.
- It means that person can play a virtual piano with one hand and a cello with the other.
- Besides, using it one could go right into the centre of a basketball court and watch the match.
- Project Alloy is a headset that uses the RealSense technology to enable people to use their hands to interact with elements of the virtual world without using cables to connect computer