What is artificial intelligence?
- Artificial intelligence is the branch of computer science concerned with making computers behave like humans.
- In contrast to normal hardware and software, artificial intelligence enables a machine to perceive and respond to its changing environment.
- The artificial intelligence machines learn automatically like humans during their processing by assimilating large volumes of information
- The artificial intelligence market is estimated to touch $153 billion in 2020 and expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 45.4% from 2016 to 2022.
- It is also widely seen as major challenge in generation of employment as many companies are likely to depend more on it to cut down on human resources.