Day 18 Targets
(1). NCERT 11th – Indian Constitution at Work Chapter 9 and 10
- Chapter 09: CONSTITUTION AS A LIVING DOCUMENT
- Chapter 10: THE PHILOSOPHY OF THE CONSTITUTION
(2). Lakshmikant Polity Chapter 42 to 48:
- Chapter 42: Election Commission
- Chapter 43: Union Public Service Commission
- Chapter 44: State Public Service Commission
- Chapter 45: Finance Commission
- Chapter 46: Goods and Services Tax Council
- Chapter 47: National Commission for SCs
- Chapter 48: National Commission for STs
These are small chapters but focus on things like tenure, election/selection process, who appoints them, who removes them, their powers etc.
(3). Read any One Newspaper : Just read, don’t make notes. We will provide notes from today’s newspaper in your Onenote/ Evernote directly. Notes from today’s newspaper will be uploaded in night.
(4). Current Affairs : Read yesterday’s current update from your IAS4Sure notes in Onenote / Evernote
(5). Attempt Daily Revision Test here .Test will be available at 6:00 PM. You can attempt it anytime after that. Test contains 10 MCQs from above topics and 5 MCQs from yesterday’s current notes.
You can ping your assigned mentors on whatsapp / telegram in case you have any doubts.
Contact 6397107065 via Whatsapp / Telegram or email to [email protected] if you have any query.