Day 1 Targets
Today we will start with Polity. We are starting with very basic book of 6th Class and Indian Polity by Lakshmikant. Along with it, we will perform our daily common tasks.
(1). NCERT 6th Social and Political Life I Chapter 1 to 5
- Chapter 01: UNDERSTANDING DIVERSITY
- Chapter 02: DIVERSITY AND DISCRIMINATION
- Chapter 03: WHAT IS GOVERNMENT
- Chapter 04: KEY ELEMENTS OF A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT
- Chapter 05: PANCHAYAT RAJ
These chapters are very basic and will build your base. If you have already read these chapters earlier, you can skip them.
(2). Lakshmikant Polity Chapter 1 to 4
- Chapter 01: Historical Background
- Chapter 02: Making of the Constitution
- Chapter 03: Salient Features of the Constitution
- Chapter 04: Preamble of the Constitution
These Chapters contain many facts which are often asked in UPSC Prelims. Try to focus on these facts like which constitutional feature is taken from which country, difference between GOI Act 193 and different Charters, text of preamble etc.
Even if you have read these chapters earlier, revise them once as these facts are confusing.
(3). Read any One Newspaper
Just read, don’t make notes. We will provide notes from today’s newspaper in your Onenote/ Evernote directly.
(4). Attempt Daily Revision Test here .Test will be available at 6:00 PM. You can attempt it anytime after that.
(5). If you have time, you can attempt tests inside MCQ Factory related to Constitutional Development of India, Foreign impact on Constitution and Preamble.
You can ping your assigned mentors on whatsapp / telegram in case you have any doubts.
Contact 9897588852 via Whatsapp/ Telegram or email to [email protected] if you have any query.