Complete Package for Civil Service Preparation by self study :
* IAS4Sure Notes
* The MCQ Factory (TMF)
* Prelims Guidance Program 2021
* Prelims Test Series 2021
- The “Asiatic Lion Conservation Project” has been launched by the Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change(MoEFCC).
- The main objective of this project is to work for the conservation of the world’s last ranging free Asiatic Lion population and the ecosystem associated with it.
- The project will be funded under the ‘Development of Wildlife Habitat (CSS-DWH)’ scheme which is a Centrally Sponsored Scheme.
- The cost will be borne in the 60:40 ratio by the Central and State government.
- The main activities under the ‘Asiatic Lion Conservation Project’ include
- habitat improvement of the Lions,
- controlling of diseases among the population,
- scientific interventions and
- adequate veterinary care.
- It will be supplemented with sufficient eco-development works ensuring a stable and viable Lion population in India.