This post is a part of Project WikiIAS by IAS4Sure.
WikiIAS is a wikipedia for UPSC aspirants started by selected candidates.
Here, you will get all notes you need to excel in UPSC exams at one place.
You can also subscribe and get all these notes in an organised fashion in OneNote or Evernote. Please see the video in the bottom to understand better.
If you are new to OneNote/Evernote, don't worry, we will help you in understanding it.
Help us improving it by providing your feedback in comments below.
(Lets us make this world a noble place to live in)
- असतो माँ सद्गमय (Asato ma Sadgamaya)
तमसो माँ ज्योतिर्गमय (Tamaso ma jyotirgamaya)
मृत्योर्मा अमृतंगमय (Mratyorma Amritgamaya)
From unrighteousness to righteousness
From darkness to light
From mortality towards immortality
(Whole world is one family)
- Loka Samasta Sukhino Bhavantu
(Let the whole world be prosperous and peaceful)
- Yatra Vishwam Bhawatveka Needam
(The whole world is a bird’s cage with all it diversity)
The desire for well-being should include our planet, our nature, all countries and the entire humanity.
- Yatra Naryastu Poojyante, Ramante Tatra Devatah
(Wherever ladies are worshipped, there dances goddesses)
- Sarve Bhavantu Sukhina (May all be Happy)
Sarve Santu Niramaya (May all be without disease)
Sarve Bhadrani Pashyantu (May all have well-being)
Maa Kaschit Dukh Bhagh Bhavet (May none have misery of any sort)
- Sangachchhdhvam Samvadahvam Samvo Manansi Jaanataam
We walk together, we move together, we think together, we resolve together and together we take this county forward.
- If you want us to cover some specific topic
- If you find some factual/conceptual mistake in our notes
- If you like our notes. That will encourage us to do more.
- If you don't like our notes, then let us know why. That will help us to rectify the issue.