- Many sections are crippled by the chains of discrimination
- SC/Minority/OBC live on a lonely island of poverty in the midst of a vast ocean of material prosperity
- Hundreds of year later, SC/tribal are still languishing in the corners of Indian society and find themselves as exile in their own lands
Please comment below :
- If you want us to cover some specific topic
- If you find some factual/conceptual mistake in our notes
- If you like our notes. That will encourage us to do more.
- If you don't like our notes, then let us know why. That will help us to rectify the issue.