Are you the ONE who don’t like to take chances and waste one precious year by failing in Prelims? Do you want to test your knowledge after reading a particular topic? Then The MCQ Factory (TMF) is for you!
Highlights of TMF:
- Over 10000 UPSC standard MCQs
- Topic wise arranged MCQs
- 100% accuracy with great explanations
- Basic books like NCERTs, Lakshmikant Polity, Shankar Environment, Economy Sanjeev Kumar, Geograpghy Geo Cheng Leong, CCRT Art & Culture etc covered.
- Fees :
RS 5000Rs 4000
You can see LIVE Demo here OR comment below to get free Demo.
To see other images of TMF, please check here.
What is The MCQ Factory?
- TMF is a repository of high quality MCQs arranged topicwise ex. MCQs on Paintings, Sculpture, Jainism etc.
- It will help students check their preparation level after reading a particular topic.
- High quality explanation is also provided which help in better understanding and revision.
- It includes past year UPSC MCQs along with high quality explanations.
How many MCQs are there in TMF and how will I access them?
- We are currently in the process of uploading MCQs. There will be more than 10000 MCQs arranged topic wise by 10 November 2018.
- All MCQs are arranged in small-small tests topicwise.
- You can attempt these tests on standard platform https://test.ias4sure.com/
How many topics are covered in TMF?
- We have tried to break entire syllabus in different topics as scientifically as possible.
- You can check out list of entire topics subjectwise here.
Why should I join TMF?
- If you want to check your preparation level after completing a particular topic.
- If you like to revise by attempting MCQs.
- If you plan to cover past year papers.
What are the features of TMF platform?
- Platform on which TMF runs is industry standard
- You can bookmark questions for revision
- TMF tests are made in gaming mode thus making your learning fun
- You can retake tests any number of time
- You can compare with other students
For how long my subscription will be valid?
- You subscription will be valid till Prelims 2019.