Are you the ONE who don't like to take chances and waste one precious year by failing in Prelims?
Do you want to test your knowledge after reading a particular topic? Then The MCQ Factory (TMF) is for you!
It provides topic wise high quality MCQs for testing your knowledge in a particular topic.
More details here
- First World Agriculture Prize was five to Prof. M. S. Swaminathan
- Given by Indian Council of Food and Agriculture.
- The ICFA’s World Agricultural Prize carries a cash component of $1,00,000 and will recognise individuals who have served humanity through agriculture.
- It will be an annual prize and would be presented to any individual or institution, importantly from Asian, African or Latin American countries who have played a seminal role in transforming agriculture globally and saving humanity from the curse of hunger.
- Prof. Swaminathan is known as Father of Green Revolution in India and is renowned worldwide for his basic and applied research in genetics, cytogenetics, radiation and chemical mutagenesis, food and biodiversity conservation.
- The United Nations Environment Programme has hailed him as ‘The Father of Economic Ecology’ owing to his commitment towards the ever-green revolution movement in agriculture.