Are you the ONE who don't like to take chances and waste one precious year by failing in Prelims?
Do you want to test your knowledge after reading a particular topic? Then The MCQ Factory (TMF) is for you!
It provides topic wise high quality MCQs for testing your knowledge in a particular topic.
More details here
- The IALA is an inter-governmental organization for collecting and providing nautical expertise and advice.
- It was established in 1957 under French law and has headquarters at St. Germainen Laye (France).
- It is governed by a General Assembly having 83 National members, with its Council as the executive body.
- The IALA council consists of 24 National Members including India which is represented through Directorate General of Lighthouses and Lightships (DGLL), Ministry of Shipping.
- DGLL establishes and maintains Aids to Navigation in general waters along coast of India including Lakshadweep and Andaman & Nicobar group of islands, as per Lighthouse Act 1927.