Are you the ONE who don't like to take chances and waste one precious year by failing in Prelims?
Do you want to test your knowledge after reading a particular topic? Then The MCQ Factory (TMF) is for you!
It provides topic wise high quality MCQs for testing your knowledge in a particular topic.
More details here
- CAATSA stands for “Countering America’s Adversaries Through Sanctions Act”
- This punitive act was signed by President Donald Trump in August 2017.
- It mandates US administration to impose sanctions on any country carrying out significant defence and energy trade with sanctioned entities in North Korea, Iran and Russia.
- This is an act by the Congress, thus the President of the United States of America doesn’t have too much of authority over it.
- Why in news? India is buying S-400 system from Russia that might invite sanctions under CAATSA