- Bio-battery is cheap and can be easily manufactured as power source for medical sensors in remote and developing areas.
- In this case, the power is generated by common bacteria found in wastewater. Thus it store power generated by organic compounds.
- The simple components are needed to make these kinds of paper-based batteries. This makes them a reliable backup in places where grid electricity or conventional batteries aren’t available.
Please comment below :
- If you want us to cover some specific topic
- If you find some factual/conceptual mistake in our notes
- If you like our notes. That will encourage us to do more.
- If you don't like our notes, then let us know why. That will help us to rectify the issue.