Are you the ONE who don't like to take chances and waste one precious year by failing in Prelims?
Do you want to test your knowledge after reading a particular topic? Then The MCQ Factory (TMF) is for you!
It provides topic wise high quality MCQs for testing your knowledge in a particular topic.
More details here
- The budget announced a farm support scheme for farmers owning up to 2 hectares of lands.
- These farmers will get Rs 6,000 per year in three equal instalments effective from December 1, 2018.
- The Finance Minister has set aside Rs 75,000 crore for the scheme.
- The farm support scheme is expected to benefit 12 crore small and marginal farmers.
- The allocation for the Rashtriya Gokul Mission has been increased to Rs 750 crore for increasing the production and productivity of cows.
- 2% interest subvention for farmers pursuing animal husbandry and fisheries through Kisaan credit cards.
- A separate Department for fisheries would be created.
- Farmers adversely affected by natural calamities would get 2% interest subvention and additional 3% interest subvention upon timely repayment.
- Budget announced setting up of Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog to upscale sustainable genetic upgradation of cow resources and to enhance production and productivity of cows.
- The Rashtriya Kamdhenu Aayog would also be responsible for effective implementation of laws and welfare schemes for cows.