This post is a part of Project WikiIAS by IAS4Sure.
WikiIAS is a wikipedia for UPSC aspirants started by selected candidates.
Here, you will get all notes you need to excel in UPSC exams at one place.
You can also subscribe and get all these notes in an organised fashion in OneNote or Evernote. Please see the video in the bottom to understand better.
If you are new to OneNote/Evernote, don't worry, we will help you in understanding it.
Help us improving it by providing your feedback in comments below.
“Food for every mouth,
Work for every hand,
Spark in every eye and
Joy in every soul”
This can be used in following contexts:
- You can conclude you essay with this on a positive note by saying that this is your vision for future or your vision for India.
- You can also use it in essay on education / human values / public service etc. by creating a context that motive of our education / public servant etc. should be to achieve this.
- If you want us to cover some specific topic
- If you find some factual/conceptual mistake in our notes
- If you like our notes. That will encourage us to do more.
- If you don't like our notes, then let us know why. That will help us to rectify the issue.