- Amartya Sen argues in his book An Idea of Justice, Goals must take precedence over means where questions of human life are involved.
- Amartya Sen believed in empowerment of people. He favours giving them VOICE and CHOICE so that they can demand their rights and choose their our destiny.
Please comment below :
- If you want us to cover some specific topic
- If you find some factual/conceptual mistake in our notes
- If you like our notes. That will encourage us to do more.
- If you don't like our notes, then let us know why. That will help us to rectify the issue.