Are you the ONE who don't like to take chances and waste one precious year by failing in Prelims?
Do you want to test your knowledge after reading a particular topic? Then The MCQ Factory (TMF) is for you!
It provides topic wise high quality MCQs for testing your knowledge in a particular topic.
More details here
- P-notes are offshore/overseas derivative instruments (ODIs) issued by registered foreign portfolio investors (FPIs) to overseas investors who wish to be part of the Indian stock market without registering themselves directly.
- They, however, need to go through due diligence process.
- P-Notes are not used within the country but are mainly used outside India for making investments in shares listed in the Indian stock market.
- SEBI had permitted FIIS to participate and register in the Indian stock market in 1992.
- Earlier, investing through P-Notes is very simple and is very popular amongst FPIs, FIIs.
- Note: Investments through participatory notes (P-notes) into Indian capital markets- equity, debt, and derivatives have plunged to over nine-year low due to stringent SEBI norms.