Highlights of Prelims Guidance Program:
- Daily Targets for planned and disciplined preparation (Schedule here)
- Daily CA + Revision test of 5-8 MCQs
- Includes complete Online Prelims Test Series (40 GS Tests : 20 Sectional + 4 Sectional Revision + 8 Current Affairs Tests + 8 Full Mock Tests) (Worth Rs 4000)
- Includes IAS4Sure Notes via OneNote/Evernote (Worth Rs 3600)
- Access to The MCQ Factory i.e thousands of topic wise arranged MCQs for revision (Worth Rs 2500)
- Covers Mains syllabus also in an integrative manner
- 24 Mains Practice Test along with synopsis
- General guidance to improve writing skills
- Number of Tests : 40 Tests (20 Section wise, 4 Section Revision, 8 Current Affairs Test, 8 Full Test)
- Timings : Flexible
- Discussion : Telegram Group
- Fees :
Rs 10,100Rs 8999
Contact 9897588852 via Whatsapp/ Telegram or email to [email protected]l.com if you have any query.
Download complete schedule here
Give our Free Tests here
What is PGP 2019?
PGP is an attempt to provide a systematic pathway for ensuring complete and comprehensive preparation of CSE-2019 Prelims and Mains by self study.
What is the objective of PGP 2019?
- To ensure planned coverage of entire Prelims syllabus before 28th February 2019 with revision
- To provide a detailed preparation schedule with daily targets to candidates preparing on their own
- To test preparation level at regular intervals and rectify mistakes being made by One-on-One feedback
- To ensure that mains and prelims preparation is done in an integrative manner
- To ensure coverage of GS Mains syllabus before 15th February 2019 so that candidate can focus on Prelims from 15th Feb till 31st May 2019
How will this course benefit students?
- Program is designed by experts keeping in mind changing pattern and increased competition level of Prelims exam.
- Program will provide candidates daily targets with sources, expected outcome and crisp notes (already trusted by 1000s)
- Program will cover each and every topic of syllabus and all sources needed to clear the exam like all NCERTs, Standard books, Map based questions, India Year Book, Economic Survey, Current Affairs (Institutions, S&T, Schemes etc.)
- Program will ensure that candidate prepare for Mains in an integrative manner and finish Mains syllabus once by March 2019
- Program is prepared in a manner that sufficient time is given for Mains and Optional preparation
- Program includes 1000s of high quality MCQs arranged topic wise for better revision.
How is this course different from other Prelims Test Series Program?
- It is not just a simple test series but a complete package to crack Prelims exam
- It will provide detailed targets, daily tests, summarised notes, apart from a Test Series
- It includes a discussion mechanism where you can get in touch with our experts directly and clear your doubts.
- 1000s of high quality MCQs will be provided in The MCQ Factory. These MCQs are arranged topic-wise so that aspirants can check their preparation level in a particular topic.
Where test will be conducted and how feedback will be provided?
- Test will be conducted on standard online test platform.
- Detailed explanation of each question will be provided.
- A detailed analysis of speed and time taken by the candidate will also be provided.
- In addition to that relative performance of student with respect to other students will also be provided.
- Feedback will also help students in analysing there performance over the period of test series.
- Students can also clear their doubts in discussions via telegram group.
Will there be discussion after tests?
- Yes. Discussions will be held in a systematic manner in small Telegram groups.
- The focus will be to improve conceptual clarity and develop capability to reach the correct answer by best utilising one’s knowledge.
How Tests are designed?
- A lot of thought has gone in designing the schedule and coverage of each test.
- The series will begin with NCERTs along with topics (viz. maps, schemes and committees) covering recent trends in CSE Prelims.
- The tests will also balance between conventional portion and current affairs.
- Each test has been designed keeping balance of different difficulty levels to enhance capability of each candidate to handle different types of question and instill confidence.
- First 4 tests will be of Easy to Moderate difficulty level so that freshers are able to adjust to the study routine.
How Telegram discussions will take place?
- Each student will be part of small telegram group.
- Answer key along with explanation will be provided beforehand via online platform.
- Doubts will be cleared in systematic and timely manner.
- Students can also clear their doubts if there are any while following daily schedule.
Are the timings of the test flexible?
Yes, candidate can attempt the test based on their comfort.
What is The MCQ Factory?
- TMF is a repository of high quality MCQs arranged topicwise ex. MCQs on Paintings, Sculpture, Jainism etc.
- It will help students check their preparation level of a particular topic.
- High quality explanation is also provided which help in better understanding and revision.
Does targets includes Mains syllabus also?
- Yes. Mains Targets will be given on weekly basis. Targets are given in a scientific manner so that your Prelims and Mains preparation can go simultaneously.
- Plan will contain things to prepare for Prelims and Mains (GS 1, GS 2, GS3, GS4).
- Schedule will cover all overlapping topics on prelims and mains well before Prelims exam.
- 24 Mains Practice Tests will be provided along with synopsis to help students improve their writing skills.
Will Mains Practice Questions be provided in this program?
Yes. We will release Mains practice questions for the topics covered in the past week. 24 Mains Practice Tests will be provided along with synopsis.
Will any study material be provided in this program?
Yes. IAS4Sure Notes are trusted by 1000s of candidates. These notes will be provided as part of the program (Details here). Precise Value Add Notes will be given for relevant topics-Both Prelims and Mains (GS 1, GS 2, GS3, GS4). You can request for a demo by sending email to [email protected]
How Daily Targets will be given?
Please see “Daily Targets Initiative” here.
How Daily Tests will be given
Please see “Daily MCQs Initiative” here.
Till when this program will be valid?
- Targets will be given till 10th May 2019.
- However, you will have access to IAS4Sure Notes till Mains 2019.
- These notes will be updated till Mains 2019