Highlights of Prelims Guidance Program:
- Daily Targets for planned and disciplined preparation (Schedule here)
- Daily CA + Revision test of 12-15 MCQs
- Includes complete Online Prelims Test Series (32 GS Tests : 28 Sectional + 4 Full Mock Tests)
- Includes IAS4Sure Notes via OneNote/Evernote (Check here)
- Access to The MCQ Factory i.e thousands of topic wise arranged MCQs for revision (Check here)
- Number of Tests : 204 Tests (172 Revision Tests, 28 Sectional Test, 4 Full Test)
- One-to-one guidance by selected candidates
- Constant monitoring/ feedback via whatsapp/ telegram
- Duration 16 November 2020 to 30 June 2021
- Fees : Rs 7999
Contact 6397107065 via Whatsapp / Telegram or email to [email protected] if you have any query.
You can check Targets and Daily Revision Tests :
Please see “Daily Targets ” here.
Please see “Daily Revision Tests” here.
Our Mentors can be very persuasive 🙂 They will keep pinging you if you miss your targets or tests. See Below :
What is PGP 2021?
PGP is an attempt to provide a systematic pathway for ensuring complete and comprehensive preparation/ revision for CSE-2021 Prelims by self study.
What is the objective of PGP 2021?
- To ensure planned coverage of entire Prelims syllabus before 30th May 2021 with revision
- To provide a detailed preparation schedule with daily targets to candidates preparing on their own
- To test preparation level at regular intervals and rectify mistakes by providing One-on-One feedback
How will this course benefit students?
- Program is designed by experts keeping in mind changing pattern and increased competition level of Prelims exam.
- Program will provide candidates daily targets with sources, expected outcome and crisp notes (already trusted by 1000s)
- Program will cover each and every topic of syllabus and all sources needed to clear the exam like all NCERTs, Standard books, Map based questions, India Year Book, Economic Survey, Current Affairs (Institutions, S&T, Schemes etc.)
- Program includes 1000s of high quality MCQs arranged topic wise for better revision.
- Program includes a full Prelims Test Series for self evaluation
How is this course different from other Prelims Test Series Program?
- It is not just a simple test series but a complete package to crack Prelims exam
- It will provide detailed targets, daily tests, summarised notes, apart from a Test Series
- It includes a discussion mechanism where you can get in touch with our experts directly and clear your doubts.
- 1000s of high quality MCQs will be provided in The MCQ Factory. These MCQs are arranged topic-wise so that aspirants can check their preparation level in a particular topic.
Where test will be conducted and how feedback will be provided?
- Test will be conducted on standard online test platform. You can check test.ias4sure.com
- Detailed explanation of each question will be provided.
- A detailed analysis of speed and time taken by the candidate will also be provided.
- In addition to that relative performance of student with respect to other students will also be provided.
- Feedback will also help students in analysing there performance over the period of test series.
- Students can also clear their doubts in discussions via telegram.
Will there be discussion after tests?
- Yes. Discussions will be held in a systematic manner via Telegram.
- The focus will be to improve conceptual clarity and develop capability to reach the correct answer by best utilising one’s knowledge.
How Tests are designed?
- A lot of thought has gone in designing the schedule and coverage of each test.
- The tests will also balance between conventional portion and current affairs.
- Each test has been designed keeping balance of different difficulty levels to enhance capability of each candidate to handle different types of question and instill confidence.
- First 4 tests will be of Easy to Moderate difficulty level so that freshers are able to adjust to the study routine.
How Telegram discussions will take place?
- Each student will be provided One-on-One Feedback by mentors.
- Answer key along with explanation will be provided beforehand via online platform.
- Doubts will be cleared in systematic and timely manner.
- Students can also clear their doubts if there are any while following daily schedule.
Are the timings of the test flexible?
Yes, candidate can attempt the test based on their comfort.
What is The MCQ Factory?
- TMF is a repository of high quality MCQs arranged topicwise. You can check list of all topics here.
- It will help students check their preparation level of a particular topic.
- High quality explanation is also provided which help in better understanding and revision.
Will any study material be provided in this program?
Yes. IAS4Sure Notes are trusted by 1000s of candidates. These notes will be provided as part of the program (Details here). Precise Value Add Notes will be given for relevant topics-Both Prelims and Mains (GS 1, GS 2, GS3, GS4). You can request for a demo by sending email to [email protected]
How Daily Targets will be given?
Please see “Daily Targets Initiative” here.
How Daily Tests will be given
Please see “Daily MCQs Initiative” here.
Till when this program will be valid?
- Targets will be given till 30th May 2021.
- Tests will be accessible till 30th June 2021.
- However, you will have access to IAS4Sure Notes till Interview 2021.